Dogs at the North Shore Inn
The North Shore Inn is proudly dog friendly!
A fee of $20.00 cdn/night, plus applicable taxes apply to guests with dogs. Although dogs are allowed in selected rooms, there are some rules:
- Pets must be declared at check-in.
- Please don’t leave your dog alone in your room or car parked at the Inn.
- Please don’t let your dog stay on beds, or other furniture.
- Please do not use any bedding for your dog to lie on.
- Please only exercise your dog in designated areas.
- Please pick up after your dog.
- Our pet friendly policy applies to dogs only.
There are many on and off leash Dog walking areas including 3 dog beaches in and around Nelson. Please inquire at the Inn for details.
Want to go somewhere without sparky?
Check out Nelson’s dog day care & walking service: www.allplay.ca
Our Favourite Pet Store:
536 Ward Street, Nelson BC
Is your dog sick?
Selkirk Veterinary Hospital
616 Railway Street
Nelson Animal Hospital
Second Chance Animal Shelter
- In consideration of all guests at the Inn, pets must be attended at all times.
- Pets should never be left alone in a room or vehicle.
- If a pet is left unattended in the room, we will not clean due to safety concerns for our employees and the pet.
- Guests may be asked to vacate the property if their pet becomes a nuisance to other guests.
- When walking pets on the property, please be considerate of other guests and clean up after your pet.